Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2009

the princess


Little princess Addison, in all her finery here, stopped by to see me a couple of days ago. Oh, and she brought her mother, Amy, too.

A brief visit, but just the spot of sunshine I needed that day. Here she is, addressing her subject, Mr. Bunny. She totally cracked me up, when she decided to hide him in the bathroom and close the door.

She informed me that he was hiding, and I said, "Oh no, where can he be?!" To which she replied, "He's hiding in the bathroom," and ran there. She knocked on the door, saying, "Excuse me. Mr. Bunny? Are you done in there?" Cracked me up! Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that she's still only two.

I love to view the world through her eyes.

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable. A real "little lady". Need to write those funny stories down. Oh but...now they are journaled on your blog. My little granddaughter loves to "dress up" and I call her my "fancy nancy". Are you familiar with that book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not familiar with that book. Please enlighten me!

    ReplyDelete