Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Awesome Rainbow




Wow! What an awesome rainbow just appeared in our backyard. After an entire day of raining, this gorgeous gift arrives, glows, and disappears all in 10 minutes. The colors at the horizon are the most intense I have ever seen in a rainbow. It is very difficult to capture its essence in these photos, but it was breathtaking.

After snapping a few photos, I noticed that a second rainbow was developing over the first. You can almost see it in the top photo. But then it, along with the original one, just faded away as the sun was setting.

It reminds me that God's promises are always available to us, whether we can "see" them or not. Her blessings are neverending. Hope is eternal.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I missed that! They're magical! And yes, I do see the second one beginning to show.

    ReplyDelete