Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainy Day Feelin

Here's the view of the pear tree from my studio today. The raindrops keep sliding down the window, like tears; and the tree is all a blur. Not very inspiring!

I do find, though, on days like this that I become introspective. I've been feeling the heaviness of the winter lately, and miss the colors of nature so very much. (I've been using bright, bright colors in my art lately--probably an attempt to satisfy my need for color.) But introspection is a good thing; a necessary thing. It's one of the paths to growth.

It will be a good day for reading, and perhaps to listen to my Steve Halpern CD, Chakra Suite. It's designed to cleanse and rebalance one's chakras, especially when using headphones. Yes, I think I will do just that.

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain. Nice photo! It just seems to make you slow down and think. It's soothing to me.

    ReplyDelete