Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AND

Remember those rainbow sherbet claybords I was working on before? Well, I worked and reworked, til I got a little better contrast. They're better than they were before, but I still like the smaller ones I did better. These became almost muddy.
I added darks and lights and more darks and more lights. Even a little gold mica flakes here and there. The ampersand tells the name: AND
Which is appropriate, now that I think about it! I added this AND that AND more AND more....
Don't know why this one turned sideways on me, but you get the idea.
AND here are the four pieces, together. The added collage elements--tapes and the word, and the 3 small discs--helped pull it all together. AND now I'm on to my characters......................

1 comment: