Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Altered Head

These photos loaded backward, so this seems weird. Anyway, here's my head, with turquoise face and some facial features. Not sure why her lips are so large; perhaps she has a lot to say. One eye is a magazine cut-out; the other one I drew/painted on. I have 3 possibilities for a nose, so we'll have to see which one she wants.
Here's the back of her head, painted lime green. This with turquoise is my current favorite color combo. The circles are old washers glued into each scallopped area. She's just starting to take on some personality here.

And here's the original blank head, found at a garage sale, probably 5 years ago. Apparently, her time is now. I'm thinking of putting this necklace on her when she's done to help weigh down the base, as she may get wobbly otherwise.

It will be interesting to see how she ends up!

No comments:

Post a Comment