Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Getting Organized for Art Show!

 This week I'll be busy getting organized for my Art Show on Saturday.  It's called "Offerings of Gratitude," and will be held Saturday from 1-4 at Grace United Methodist Church in Joliet, IL. I am so grateful for what Art has brought to my life, how it has touched me spiritually, and I want to share that with friends and family.

  I am going through all my art, altered books, and assemblages: cleaning up, pricing, packing, and making lists.
I'll be selling some of my newer pieces, also.  I really need to get my art "out" there, (as opposed to in MY house!) so I am trying to price very reasonably, and still take into account the materials and labor required for each piece.  Not an easy task.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment